Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Interview with ADAMS on Visual Kei Heaven

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M i h o
M i h o

Interview with ADAMS  on Visual Kei Heaven Empty
MessageSujet: Interview with ADAMS on Visual Kei Heaven   Interview with ADAMS  on Visual Kei Heaven Icon_minitimeVen 23 Aoû - 16:49

Interview

ADAMS is a neo-sexual rock duo that has been formed back in 2011. For the first time, ADAMS are having a European tour, On July 14th they played together with Gothika and Vaniru in Utrecht, Tivoli de Helling, together they celebrated the dutch forum AVO for existing for 10 year. We were able to catch some time with ADAMS after their performance to answer some questions.

VKH: How did you get to know each other??

Shota: Few years ago, we were already in a band together but soon it disbanded.

VKH: Who actually wanted to form the band?

Shota: Two years after the previous band had disbanded, we met up for some drinks and Adam told me he is now a vocalist and he is searching for someone to help him write songs and producing them. That time I just started my own label and started producing songs. So Adam asked me to help him out with producing songs. So I say okay, let’s do it. First it was Adam solo work and I was thinking how I can make him known worldwide. So then I thought I am a guitarist so I joined Adam, but we thought that it was not enough, so we kept thinking and thinking and we came on the idea neo-sexual rock duo.

VKH: Who takes responsibility for what? (e.g., who writes the music, lyrics, works on production, etc.)

Adam: I do all the vocals
Shota: Guitar, production, management, everything, too much work, so busy. *laughs*

VKH: You have said that your band's concept is "Neo-sexual" or "homosexuality" - Could you explain the concept to everyone and why you have chosen it?

Shota: When I was a producer I keep thinking what would suit us. Visually we are not Visual Kei, we both like pop music, dance music, we can even be considered a pop duo, but we choose Visual Kei because visual kei in part of jrock and in the Japanese industry it’s only a small part, but very hot. Just like how normally it would be girl and boy falling in love, but in comics you will also have yaoi story’s, japan comics is a huge market but we want to find something small and hot, the smaller the better and the hotter the better.
(c) July 2013 - Interview by Helen Tsang | Visual Kei Heaven Staff
Read all the interview on Visual Kei Heaven
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview with ADAMS on Visual Kei Heaven

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1