Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

Interview with ADAMS for JaME

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M i h o
M i h o

Interview with ADAMS for JaME Empty
MessageSujet: Interview with ADAMS for JaME   Interview with ADAMS for JaME Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Aoû - 17:59

Interview

The duo ADAMS talked to us about their music, work and the original concept they incorporate – homosexuality.

ADAMS is an original project that incorporates the concept of homosexuality into their work, music and music videos. Recently they released the album NEO SEXUAL and soon their digital single KIMI NO SEI will be released. ADAM and Shota openly talked with the team from JaME Poland about their work, the band and their concept.

1. This is JaME’s first interview with ADAMS. Can you both introduce yourselves to our readers?

ADAM: Nice to meet you, I’m ADAM. I’m ADAMS’ singer.
Shota: Hello, I’m Shota. I’m the producer and guitarist of ADAMS.

2. How did you meet? How did the band form?

Shota: We met via our previous band, which soon disbanded. I’ve since become a producer and created my own label. And this is where ADAM appears again….
ADAM: I asked Shota to be my producer.
Shota: At first ADAMS was a solo project of ADAM ‘s, with him as the singer. It was an interesting but overwhelming concept, but we were both waiting for this chance encounter our whole life, and it was important for him, as well as for me.
ADAM: This is how ADAMS was born.

3. On your website you wrote about re-creating a new Genesis with two Adams instead of Adam and Eve. This is a very daring idea. Can you explain it?

Shota: Good question! There’s no Adam and Eve, only Adam and Adam. Tradition says Adam was the first representative of the mankind. Adam created Eve. So, who gave birth to Eve? She comes from only one man. With our music we write Genesis once more.

4. Your band’s concept is homosexuality. Do you want to promote homosexuality or do you just use it as a theme for your work?

ADAM: Homosexuality is a very important concept for both of us, so we both create music, sharing love to each other….
Shota: Our lyrics correspond with the feelings of the opposite sex and arouse empathy in our own sex. There are of course differences in music. You can also feel a mysterious deepness in our photos.
(c) February 2013 - Interview by JaME Polska & Martyna "Gin" Wylecial
Read all the interview on JaME U.K.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview with ADAMS for JaME

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1