Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Interview with ADAMS on Akataiyou no nihon

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M i h o
M i h o

Interview with ADAMS  on Akataiyou no nihon Empty
MessageSujet: Interview with ADAMS on Akataiyou no nihon   Interview with ADAMS  on Akataiyou no nihon Icon_minitimeVen 23 Aoû - 16:44

Interview

Interview with ADAMS in Cologne!

AnN: This is your first European tour, isn't it? I guess you already heard about the fans here. Did they meet your expectations?

ADAMS: This is our very first tour. We have never toured before – even in Japan

AnN: I guess you already heard about the fans here. Did they meet your expectations?

ADAMS: Yes, in a good way.

AnN: How do you feel about being on stage in Europe?

ADAMS: It’s a very nice feeling. The landscape is beautiful, the air is clean, everything you see is beautiful and everyone is friendly

AnN: We would like to know what everyday life is like for members of an Indies Visual Kei band. What does a normal week or month look like?

Adam: I like to go shopping or stroll in the park
Shota: We are not like the usual Visual Kei Band. We don’t do many lives. We focus more on taking pictures, making music and DVDs. That’s what ADAMS is about. Of course it’s not like we don’t want to do lives or don’t want to meet fans. Sure we want to do that. But most importantly we are doing creative work. That’s why Adam writes lyrics while drinking wine and I make the music while smoking and drinking. That’s because I’m a producer
(c) July 2013 - Interview by Sabrina | Akataiyou no Nihon Staff
Read all the interview on Akataiyo no Nihon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview with ADAMS on Akataiyou no nihon

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1