Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Partagez

Email Interview with ADAMS on Shosen ningen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M i h o
M i h o

Email Interview with ADAMS  on  Shosen ningen Empty
MessageSujet: Email Interview with ADAMS on Shosen ningen    Email Interview with ADAMS  on  Shosen ningen Icon_minitimeDim 25 Aoû - 13:54

Interview

Tonight, ADAMS are going to play their first show in Germany here in Cologne. For all of you who can’t attend the show (but of course also for those who are), we have finally our interview with Adam and Shota online! ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b ★ d(o⌒∇⌒o)b☆

Despite being busy with their tour preparations, the two musicians took some time and anwsered our questions! Thank you so so much! And a big thank you to lovely Anna,who translated everything in no time! Thank you! (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。

But now, there you go!

Shota, would you please introduce Adam to our readers and tell us something interesting about him?

Shota: He has a fantastic voice. He isn’t only very good- looking, *laughs*, but he’s also an amazing person. I’ve known him for 10 years now and I hope to share my feelings for him with everyone through ADAMS music.

Adam, please say some words about Shota!

ADAM: Shota unites overwhelming intelligence with a very strong personality. He’s someone I trust, that’s why the solidarity in ADAMS is extremely powerful. In private he is… well, he’s very different in private compared to what he’s like at work, he’s unexpectedly indecisive and very sweet. We both like to go shopping together and since fashion is one of our shared passions, it’s always great fun.

In only a few days you’re going to Europe- are you nervous?

ADAM: Of course we’re very nervous! I’m very excited to meet all the fans who support us!
Shota: To be honest, I’m a little worried… *laughs*

How did you prepare yourselves for the tour?

Adam: We obviously rehearsed a lot and prepared the goodies, so everyone has something to look forward to.
Shota: We want to put all our energy in some very hot shows.
(c) July 2013 - Interview by Shosenningen Staff
Read all the interview on Shosen ningen
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Email Interview with ADAMS on Shosen ningen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1