Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Interview for ADAMS Europe and Revolutionary Love

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
M i h o
M i h o

Interview for ADAMS Europe and Revolutionary Love Empty
MessageSujet: Interview for ADAMS Europe and Revolutionary Love   Interview for ADAMS Europe and Revolutionary Love Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Aoû - 17:31

Interview

ADAMS is a new band created in 2011 by the singer ADAM, then joined by the guitarist and produced Shota Yokoyama. For more informations about members and the duo, I asked some questions to the band, which kindly answered.

1. Shota, can you introduce ADAM is two words? ADAM, can you do the same about Shota ?

Shota: Handsome, nice guy
ADAM: Clever, cool guy

2. How long have you been a singer (ADAM) and a guitarist (Shota)? Have you played in other band(s) before?

Shota: We don’t want to reveal the careers of each other. ADAMS is the beginning of us, and it’s because ADAMS music is the end of our lives.

3. ADAMS is a band with homosexuality for main theme. Why did you choose this concept?

Shota: At the time, I was in the position of producing singer, ADAM. At the start, it wasn't ADAMS, the unit, but ADAMS, the solo project. Of course I write perfect songs, and ADAM is not only handsome but has a beautiful voice. We needed each other. One day, the two of us exchanged cups and vowed to work together as ADAMS, but that wasn't enough. The songs are good, we’re smart, and the vocals are good; that is obvious, because we are revolutionary, the concept has to be overwhelming. After a short time, I said so to ADAM. As Visual Kei, let's do rock (music) with a same sex love theme! When I said this, what did you say again?
ADAM: Yes, and… We are one, in love, making music. That truth is sometimes adorable and dangerous.

4. What message(s) do you want to pass through your songs?

ADAM: Sex doesn’t matter in love.
Shota: Whether gay or straight, there’s just one emotion. There is only one mind.

5. ADAM, what inspired you to become a singer?

ADAM: KIYOHARU, HYDE, GACKT

6. Shota, you are a guitarist for ADAMS, but also a producer. What prompted you to join ADAM in ADAMS?

Shota: It’s because he is a nice guy. Lol

7. If I understand, your “birth” will be on 2021. It means ADAMS disband, right? What are you future projects?

Shota: Yes, we are not human yet. This is the most important concept of ADAMS. Our birthday is a certain day of November 2021. Of course, it will be the most glad day of ADAMS, but it means the end of the band. This is a very sad thing for us.
Often, many artists say “I will be with you forever”. Oh, really? Is it true? I can’t believe that!! An artist is not eternal. If we know the end, we will be able to rock by the soul from the mind.
ADAM: Yes.

8. What are your musical influences? Can you mention some bands/singers you like to listen to?

ADAM: KIYOHARU, HYDE, GACKT.
Shota: KIYOHARU, t.A.T.u, Chantal Kreviazuk Izzy Stradlin (ex.Guns n’ Roses), Hisashi Imai (BUCK-TICK)

9. Would you like to go out of Japan? If so, which country/countries would you like for you first ADAMS’ show to be?

ADAM: Paris
Shota: NY!!

10. A message for you overseas fans?

ADAM: L.O.V.E.
Shota: K.I.S.S.
We love our fans, thank you. “Always” Kisses and hugs - ADAMS
(c) January 2013 - Interview by Miho
For ADAMS Europe and Revolutionary Love
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview for ADAMS Europe and Revolutionary Love

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1